Web BCD Travel BCD Travel
BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel firms
Work-life balance does exist: Join the journey at BCD!
Senior Risk Analyst, Information Security (Remote)
Full time, Costa Rica
As the Senior Risk Assessment Analyst, you will work within Information Security and collaboratively across the BCD Travel organization to support and enforce security controls in alignment with established security policies and standards. You will be responsible for executing security risk assessments of internal systems as well as assessing vendors and suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in conducting security risk assessments, possess a strong security controls background, and have a mix of technical and business acumen layered with polished communication. You must also have a solid understanding of legal, regulatory, and industry requirements and the ability to apply such knowledge within the risk assessment process.
As a Senior Risk Analyst, Information Security you will:
- Bring your expertise in risk assessment to assess and report on our information systems, processes, and procedures according to Information Security Policy requirements and best practices
- Perform security risk assessments using BCD Travel’s chosen GRC platform; organize and track supporting evidence, identify, analyze, evaluate, and report risks in context with business operations, documenting security requirements and recommendations for reducing risk
- Perform tabletop or onsite assessments and technical reviews of key vendors to ensure adherence to contractual obligations and industry best practices
- Demonstrate mastery of security controls to assess against and be able to communicate legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Evaluate information systems architectural designs, data-flow diagrams, and technical security implementations for security controls deficiencies
- Leverage knowledge to facilitate remediation and security posture improvement of BCD Travel
- Foster a security-positive and risk-aware culture by using an educational approach to helping others understand risk and how to better protect BCD Travel information and systems
- Participate in overall business planning, bringing current knowledge and future vision of security
- Gather and analyze data for reporting purposes
- Maintain compliance with business requirements
- Promote and exhibit collaboration, transparency, and teamwork
- Interact with internal and external customers
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar field (or BA/BS in Business with a minor in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar field), or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Information Security experience specializing in Information Security Risk Assessments
- Security industry relevant certifications such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, HISP
- Experience with SOC 2, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS 3.2 or other security frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains
- Experience in leading security processes and initiatives
- Strong organizational, time management, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude to prioritize and load balance sensitive projects concurrently
- Excellent analytical skills & critical thinking
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Security (AWS or AZURE) – Preferred
We’re a market leader in travel management: We help people and companies travel smart and achieve more, and our clients include some of the world’s best-known and most innovative business and consumer brands. We operate in more than 100 countries, and the majority of our 10,000+ people work virtually (because a 10-second commute usually makes awesome sense). We’re committed to sustainability and to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves. Learn more about BCD Travel.
Your life at BCD:
Working at BCD means connecting, collaborating and celebrating. You’ll be part of a virtual, dynamic and flexible work environment that fosters a good work-life balance so you can focus on what makes you happy. But don’t just take our word for it! Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD.
You’ll be offered:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home or remote opportunities
- Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- A compensation package that feels fair to you, including mental, physical, and financial wellbeing tools
- Travel industry professional perks and discounts
- An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
We’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about a role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org