This position will deliver support as a component of Juniper’s maintenance support Services (Program). The TSE’s are in charge of providing technical support for Juniper devices (Routing, Switching, Security and Network Management Security.
The resolution of a Service Request may include problem isolation, lab replication, solution testing, packet capture, analyzing network traces, perform remote diagnostics and perform remote configuration.
- Provide medium/high technical support via phone, live, secure meeting or e-mail by determining the best support options, which may include personal ownership until the completion of the case, requesting external support and/or escalating the case to a higher-level technical support representative.
- Apply existing technical skills and begin to develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
- Troubleshoot simple to complex hardware and/or software issues
- Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues from customers
- Assist external users of the client’s technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
- Identifies, investigates, and researches user questions and problems, and may refer to technical, professional, or service personnel for follow-up, as appropriate.
- Respond to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature through case management.
- Handle problem resolution, which may require follow-up and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Develop subject matter expertise in area of assignment
- Respond to voice mail messages from customers other parties in timely manner
- Make follow up outbound calls to customers, other parties as a part of case resolution process
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Answer questions independent of decision-support tools.
- Offer solutions to issues that may be non-standard/non-routine and require extensive clarification.
- Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
- Attend training sessions on new products and/or updates as required
- Assist Technical Support Representative Level 1 with inbound calls /cases as necessary.
- Create and update documentation about issues or possible solution
What you’ll need to have
· CCNA completed (7 updated)
· Security knowledge
· Must have conditions to work from home
· High School Diploma
· Advance English 90%
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita talkpu.sh.