Web DPA | Bolsa de Empleo
Our client FUJITSU, requires in Costa Rica:
SENIOR MICROSOFT O365 ENGINEER
You will be responsible for user account administration in a multi-platform environment and ensure that administration procedures are aligned with overall Information Security policies and standards. Assist in the development of access controls to safeguard customer systems against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
The role is two fold:
- BAU Support – support service covers the tasks and requests that get made by the business as part of usual ongoing business operations as per customer agreements.
- Project Support – undertakes a range of project tasks, analysis, reporting, implementation and technical activities to support the development and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and objectives.
- Strong English skills
- 2 years of security user administration experience, or related technical system administration experience.
- At least 2 years of security user administration experience including but not limited to the below technical fields: Supporting end-to-end O365 solutions as well Azure, PowerShell, Scripting, MS Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services.
- Proven experience on configuration, migration, implementation and support of Microsoft Office 365
- 3 years experience working on an IT environment under an ITIL framework and best practices
- Two or more related security/audit/IT field related certifications (CompTIA® Security +, ITIL®, Microsoft®)
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita dorispeters-dpa.com.