• Assist in design and development of the account iOS application
• Influencing peers, juniors, and seniors both within the organization and across the account.
• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan
• Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of native iOS development experience.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend.
• Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch. Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend – Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org