Plazas disponibles en nuevo Tech Hub de EXPRESS en Costa Rica
What is Associate Cybersecurity Analyst at EXPRESS?
We are looking for an Associate Cybersecurity Analyst, Data Privacy & Compliance to join our retail organization in the new Costa Rica Technology Hub. The selected candidate will be a key member of our Governance Risk and Compliance team, helping ensure our adherence to various legal and privacy regulations. This position can be a remote opportunity with occasional travel to the headquarters as needed. Ideal candidates will have experience with privacy and governance workflows, data subject access requests, and relational databases. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow within the dynamic privacy and compliance field!
What you will do:
- Respond to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs). This will include communicating with customers, internal personnel, and external parties
- Coordinate privacy and governance workflow activities, and identify opportunities for process improvements and automation
- Facilitate privacy assessments, compile data inventories, and maintain operational templates
- Compile DSAR reports and privacy KPIs/metrics
- Assess identify verification and reconcile DSAR submission data with internal systems using SQL based queries
- Review data trends and privacy laws/requirements for potential business/customer impact
- Educate other teams on privacy requirements and required actions needed
- Standarize process and procedures around privacy and governance
What we are looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of experience related with cybersecurity analyst role.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases/queries (e.g. SQL)
- Experience contributing to privacy and governance programs
- Strong technical understanding of data stores, models, architecture, flows, and diagrams
- Experience with governance solutions such as OneTrust
- Knowledge of structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of SDLC is beneficial
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
Nice to haves:
- Possesses and demonstrates curiosity
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for process and efficiency improvements
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to clearly articulate and tenaciously drive alignment across multiple teams and departments
- Ability to create and describe project estimations with assumptions and risks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple responsibilities
- Executes with limited to no supervision; self-motivated and self-directed
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita acortar.link.