Plazas disponibles en nuevo Tech Hub de EXPRESS en Costa Rica
EXPRESS is a mission-driven fashion company dedicated to creating confidence and inspiring self-expression around the world. It is a thrilling time to be working on mobile application experiences at EXPRESS. Leading an innovative 21st century company means scaling our unified, fast-moving teams to reinforce our mission. Our mobile application teams sit at the intersection of this global expansion, magnified with an ever-increasing mobile demand within the eCommerce industry. We embody every stage of the complex development and product challenges that crop up with operating at this scale.
What is Mobile Development at EXPRESS?
As part of the mobile application team, you will have an enormous impact on the consumer-facing EXPRESS mobile applications and our shoppers. We work with developers and designers across the company from driving improvements for our mobile applications to launching new product verticals from the ground up. Our duty is to produce world-class, comprehensive applications and features to construct rich-quality experiences for our outstanding community.
What you will do:
As a technical individual contributor, you will partner with our mobile application and UI teams across the wider eCommerce organization while having an immense impact on contributing to our mobile applications. All Mobile Developers at EXPRESS are hands on and contribute code.
- Build large-scale mobile development to reinforce and propel growth of the business.
- Implement significant parts of the mobile applications and help others in the implementation.
- Understand how key technical decisions will drive business outcomes and deliver mobile applications that increase value fulfillment with high-excellence to those outcomes.
- Leverage mobile best practices by collaborating with developers and cross-functional partners: designers, product, and UX teams.
- Work with others in solving obstacles at every stage of the project development lifecycle.
- Help address mobile bugs and support others to conduct remediation actions.
- Take part in design and code reviews with other developers at EXPRESS.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing Android or iOS applications, and development fluency in either iOS with Swift or Android with Kotlin.
- Experience writing code that meets accessibility and mobile standards and best practices.
- Openness to learning new technologies.
- Passion for building and helping others build mobile applications.
- Established knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Consciousness of client-side performance considerations.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Passionate about healthy team culture and partnership.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
Nice to haves:
- A desire for Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with REST/GraphQL, automated testing, continuous integration and delivery, content delivery networks, and cloud technologies.
- Recent experience building enterprise-scale eCommerce mobile applications.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita acortar.link.