Plazas disponibles en nuevo Tech Hub de EXPRESS en Costa Rica
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 550 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR.
What is Mobile Software Development at EXPRESS?
This position is responsible for deliverables in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting with scope definition and continuing through implementation and support. This key role is responsible for installation, configuration, engineering and management of complex application environments that may include multiple operating system platforms, languages, and network topologies.
This individual contributor will work with other IT developers, business users, IT infrastructure team members and external vendors (including our Systems Integration partner) to ensure that all deliverables are implemented on time and satisfy all of the business requirements.
What you will do:
- Participate in business requirement gathering meetings with business users to understand all aspects of the business (functionality, processes, technologies); determine feasibility of requests; identify best approach to provide technology solutions to meet business needs; provide detailed estimations (time, cost, resources); and then translate into technical specifications.
- Complete full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design, flowcharting, development, testing and implementation. This includes strong integration with other systems. Must be able to provide recommendations for enterprise architecture.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all related systems and technologies. This includes being a point of contact for business users. Requires strong problem solving and communication skills to interpret issues and provide resolution. Must be able to coordinate with vendor for escalation of support related issues.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- 2 – 4 years experience working with UI and Mobile development teams – preferably in an Agile development environment writing highly available, functional software and applications
- Helps scope engagement by providing detailed development time estimates and participating in the scrum process, i.e. grooming standups, etc
- Ability to accomplish performance tuning, debugging, and troubleshooting of medium to large scale mobile applications
- Experience working on platform-native and React Native mobile applications
- Experience working with programing languages Objective-C and Swift5
- Familiar and comfortable with automated testing, writing unit test cases and achieving 100% test coverage
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Lottie
- Performs development tasks with little supervision and is self-motivated and self-directed
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support responsibilities
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of retail industry
- Experience and understanding of cloud-based infrastructure, deployment, and code management
- Knowledge of low-level C-based iOS libraries
- Experience in using and knowledge of Web services and APIs
- Familiar with application performance monitoring, both client-side and server-side
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org