Plazas disponibles en nuevo Tech Hub de EXPRESS en Costa Rica
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 550 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR.
What is Software QA Analyst at EXPRESS?
The Software QA Analyst develops, implements, and maintains manual quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications. The Software QA Analyst will work closely with QA Lead, Sr QA analysts, Business users, Product Managers, Product Owners, Application development teams, and Subject matter experts to ensure business requirements are met and delivered with high quality. Testing will include Smoke, Functional, System Integration, End to End and Regression.
What you will do:
- Create and maintain testing scripts for all functional features
- Ensure the test environment and associated test data is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution
- Ensure proper configuration of the testing software and tracebility of the tests to the critical business capabilities
- Execute test scripts and record test execution results
- Tracks and communicate application defects in a clear and concise manner
- Ensures no defective products are moved into production
- Work with team members in prioritizing the bugs and verify the fixes
- Partner cross-functionally in the design, development, testing and implementation
- Attends daily stand-up and all other scrum ceremonies with scrum team
- Reviews and contributes to software program documentation ensuring completeness and accuracy
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or an equivalent combination of course work and experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience in software quality assurance or relevant IT experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to clearly communicate to business users, IT development groups, and external vendors
- Training or hands on experience with test management tools such as Jira or HP-ALM
- Training or hands on experience with programming concepts and languages
- Experience with testing (Selenium, Appium, Eggplant) and troubleshooting web, mweb and native mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Experience in retail industry is a plus
- Experience with on-site and off-site development teams, coordinating work is a plus
- Training or hands on experience with project execution methods such as waterfall and agile
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
Nice to haves:
- Proven problem solving, training, and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Passion for flawless user experience
- High level of motivation, ability to deal with pressure situations and adaptability
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita acortar.link.