Sr. Mobile Software Developer (Stores)
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 550 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR.
This position is responsible for deliverables in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting with scope definition and continuing through implementation and support. This key role is responsible for installation, configuration, engineering, and management of complex application environments that may include multiple operating system platforms, languages, and network topologies.
This also includes additional responsibilities for developing, executing, and maintaining the manual and automated testing efforts of our mobile applications (iOS) for customers and associates. This individual contributor will work with other IT developers, business users, IT infrastructure team members and external vendors (including our Systems Integration partner) to ensure that all deliverables are implemented on time and satisfy all of the business requirements.
What you will do:
- Participate in business requirement gathering meetings with business users to understand all aspects of the business (functionality, processes, technologies); determine feasibility of requests; identify best approach to provide technology solutions to meet business needs; provide detailed estimations (time, cost, resources); and then translate into technical specifications.
- Complete full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design, flowcharting, development, and especial focus on testing efforts both manual and automated. This includes strong integration with other systems. Must be able to provide recommendations for enterprise architecture and maintain test cases for iOS applications.
- Ownership on creating test plans, regression suite, traceability matrix, RACI matrix, Defect reject and Defect acceptance matrix.
- Creation and maintenance of business processes and integration of those processes into the systems to ensure complete end to end testing. Responsible for compatibility testing with various OS version and hardware combinations.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all related systems and technologies. This includes being a point of contact for business users. Requires strong problem solving and communication skills to interpret issues and provide resolution. Must be able to coordinate with vendor for escalation of support related issues.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- 4+ years experience working with UI and Mobile development and QA teams
- 4+ years of systems analysis and programming experience; minimum three years of project design activities
- Technical expertise in languages, operating systems, databases, development tools, networking, and/or software packages
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of software development (program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging)
- Experience with testing Mobile apps using XCode (for iOS)
- Experience working on platform-native and React Native mobile applications or equivalent
- Experience working with programing languages Objective-C and Swift5
- Experience testing apps with physical devices in a test environment
- Ability to build and execute test plans and estimate testing effort for cross functional projects
- Experience with app tools such as TestFlight and Firebase
- Broad understanding of how to test specific app version pulled from source such as GitHub as well as from a CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to understand business processes and integration of those processes into the systems to ensure complete end to end testing of software
- Ability to conduct effective compatibility testing with various OS version and hardware combinations
- Detailed organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to support various project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Participation in planned on-call rotation to deliver immediate issue mitigation
- Fluent in English (B2: verbal and written)
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of retail industry
- Experience and understanding of cloud-based infrastructure, deployment, and code management
- Knowledge of low-level C-based iOS libraries
- Experience in using and knowledge of Web services and APIs
- Familiar with application performance monitoring, both client-side and server-side
- Ability to work remotely
- Salary paid in US Dollars
- Private Life and Medical Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
- And others
As an equal opportunity employer, Express, Inc. does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in Costa Rica. Express is working with Deloitte Consulting CR S.A. on talent recruitment and hiring for its Costa Rica Site Technology team so candidate information compiled by Deloitte Consulting CR S.A. will be shared with Express.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www2.pcrecruiter.net.