Web L.L. Bean
Nuestro propósito es ayudar a disfrutar actividades al exterior
Position Purpose: The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, policies, and procedures.
- Package/Customize/Deploy Applications
- Package/Deploy Updates (OS/3rd Party Applications)
- Performs software/hardware installations and upgrades to Windows OS. Layered software packages and provides on-going support as needed.
- Applies OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis to Windows OS.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains in them in accordance with established policies, procedures, and SLAs.
- Ensures Windows workstation data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Ensures data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Supports media management through internal methods and procedures or through off-site storage and retrieval services.
- Serves as internal consultant for workgroup systems.
- Employs shop standards within the context of job responsibilities.
- Understands and applies change management procedures/principles.
- Responsible for 24×7 on-call research and resolution of production system problems.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures. Conducts routine hardware and software audits of Windows workstations for compliance with established standards, policies, configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Years of Experience: 2+
English level: Upper intermediate (B2+)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Windows hardware & software knowledge.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and other associated administration tools.
- Problem determination skills and experience.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and various other operating systems depending on assignment.
- Knowledge of software for management, deployment and security of devices and applications (SCCM).
- Scripting languages: WSE, PowerShell.
- Knowledge of back-up and recovery products and procedures.
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Admin Studio is a plus
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com