Web L.L. Bean
Nuestro propósito es ayudar a disfrutar actividades al exterior
Responsible for the administration of applications in support of the Creative teams. Shell scripting, SQL and Unix experience required. Application administration includes Adobe suite, Digital Asset Management system, Content Management System and Shotflow.
- Support the administration of Adobe suite, Digital Asset Management system, Content Management System and Shotflow.
- Administer on-premise Application/Web server environments.
- Unix shell and Perl scripting for supporting administration of creative applications and integrations with related systems.
- Develops DB queries with SQL for application support, reporting and integrations.
- Provides estimates for design solutions.
- Participate in the implementation and integration of packaged software.
- Works independently and collaboratively with team; provides regular updates to leader.
- Adheres to security standards in support of PCI compliance.
- Responsible for 24×7 research and resolution of production system problems as a part of an on-call rotation.
- Research systems problems and review findings and possible solutions with more experienced staff.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience
English Level: B2+ (Intermediate – Advanced)
Skills & Qualifications
Team Skills: flexibility, collaboration, negotiation, facilitation, communication, presentation, group dynamics and solid English language skills and comprehension.
Technical skills: problem solving skills, solid development skills, strong web-based technical skills and high aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Unix Shell Scripting
- MS Desktop tools
- XSLT /FO
- SQLServer Database
- Apache Web Server
- EXIf/XMP Metadata
- Windows Active Directory
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com