Web Micro Focus
Micro Focus is one of the largest enterprise software providers.
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.
About our Team
ArcSight division, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Management solutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies. ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk. The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats.
ArcSight is a leader in security and compliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigate business risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry’s only vendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritization and network response to external security attacks, insider threats and compliance breaches.
This is a college intern position for 1 year, for last year students looking for their first professional experience! In this position you will:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Primary responsibility will be centered on developing / Bugs Fixing for ArcSight Products portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to, developing, enhancing, maintaining, and executing feature development which utilize shared libraries, tools, and scripts in an Object Oriented environment.
- Working closely with functional test team to design, develop, and contributing to making products more easily usable.
- Additional responsibilities include working closely with other teams to reproduce problem reports and customer issues, setting up and maintaining test environments, and completing technical reviews of product documentation.
- Collaborates and communicates with management regarding development status.
- Project progress, issue resolution and good understanding of agile methodologies.
- Excellent team player and focus on collaboration activities.
- Active student in last year for Bachelor´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar career
- Proficient knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience different technologies related to web application in academic or independent project
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge with databases especially MySQL
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Desired Experience (Plus):
- Experience with source code management tools like Perforce or Git
- Understanding of Java Web Services creation
- Organized and process oriented individual with ability to maintain excellent process/design documentation and reports
- Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details, quality and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology or techniques
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita microfocus.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.