Web MoodysCorp Moody's Corporation
Firma global integrada de evaluación de riesgos.
Moody’s Cybersecurity team is looking for an AVP-Cybersecurity to join its growing organization. This position requires leadership/organizational skills and background in Information Security practice. The successful candidate is very motivated and willing to take on challenges and has the ability work independently and with minimal oversight. The Moody’s Cybersecurity team is responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody’s business requirements. The team is responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, and for the delivery of security services. Cybersecurity team sets strategic direction for security within the organization and aligns with stakeholders throughout the company.
The AVP-Cybersecurity will be mainly responsible for building and leading a local team of 4 cybersecurity analysts and help with investigating and escalating of alerts which require technical analysis, such as network intrusions and malware infections which have been identified by the Cybersecurity team.
- Build, lead and supervise a local team of cybersecurity analysts – part of the Fusion Center (global cybersecurity monitoring).
- Help investigate security alerts, using SIEM, SOAR and other technologies; collect evidence and work with teams to isolate and/or remediate as necessary.
- Communicate and escalate potential incidents to Incident Response team.
- Perform daily audit of closed investigations with guidance and mentorship to more junior colleagues.
- Help developing standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Keep abreast of current security threats, events, technologies, vendors and other aspects of the cyber threat landscape.
- Propose changes or enhancements to our security posture where appropriate.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org