Web MoodysCorp Moody's Corporation
Firma global integrada de evaluación de riesgos.
Moody’s is looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join its growing Cyber Security organization. This is a challenging position requiring deep knowledge of security and network products and concepts. The candidate should be motivated and willing to take on challenges, able to multi-task to succeed and can work independently and with minimal oversight. The Cybersecurity team is globally responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody’s business and regulatory requirements. The team is responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, disaster recovery programs, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) reporting and the delivery of security services including the company’s Cyber Security program.
Costa Rica and Mexico: (9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Time)
- Support successful delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders and technology SMEs.
- Provide engineering and operational support for network security products and services (new deployments, hardware refresh/upgrades, migrations, and feature implementation).
- Support the evaluation of security concerns with new and emerging technologies.
- Mentor and guide other teams in the organization on network security best practices, security vulnerabilities and implementation/enforcement of the compensating controls.
- Assist with creating security designs and configure security Controls within the Cyber Security Engineering portfolio.
- Develop, collect, and mature security metrics for IT Risk programs.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com