Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s is a globally integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering, and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true self, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, and employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
The Single Name Research Team within the Predictive Analytics group is primarily responsible for developing credit risk and emerging risk models for public and private companies across the globe. This role is encouraged to work with a team of quant researchers to develop industry-leading credit risk, emerging risk, and valuation models.
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to develop and apply a variety of quant modeling and data science skills? Come and talk to our team! This might be the place for you!
- Conduct sophisticated theoretical and empirical research on measurements of credit risk and fixed-income valuation.
- Partner with clients in measuring and handling risks in their portfolios, as well as assist clients and internal marketing and client services teams on the education and implementation of risk management technology.
- Collaborate with financial researchers and data analysts on research projects.
- Provide research expertise to the firm’s prototype implementation and software development activities
- Presents research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita careers.moodys.com.