This role will be working alongside the Enterprise Data Management team to build a well governed data environment by crafting defined catalogs of data that are searchable and usable for data consumers. Leveraging Collibra and using metadata, we will connect various data sets into data lineage so we can see how it moves across the firm and what happens along the way. In addition to this technical lineage, we want to build business value from this data by making it easy to understand what its use is, and where to find it. This individual will also support the following activities:
- Support the build and maintenance of target state platforms by crafting a plan to ingest metadata to build a well governed application environment.
- Lead projects to bring on new users and groups to our metadata management platform, Collibra.
- Work with team members across the enterprise to maintain a list of available vendors supplied assets.
- Configure Collibra to support new and changing business focused use cases.
- Facilitate business process improvement using SaaS tools like Workiva.
- Build important reporting on our use of external data using reporting tools like PowerBI.
- 6+ years of proven experience.
- A Python developer with high communication skills.
- Ability to build simple to intermediate relational data models to address specific requirements.
- Analyze requirements, come up with options, and make suggestions.
- Detailed analysis of problems, show initiative, and end-to-end ownership of work items.
- High quality work is encouraged through solid organization skills and attention to detail.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita careers.moodys.com.