Web Muscle Points
Who we are: MUSCLE is a Costa Rican Fin-tech startup focused on optimizing loyalty programs for financial institutions while also upgrading customer experience. Through seamless integration of our API and our proprietary machine learning AI engine, we are able to achieve real time personalization that increases value for the final customer and reducing redemption costs. www.musclepoints.com
Your Role: We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create and support artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and Python programming, it is also necessary to have provable knowledge in AWS tools like Lambda and API Gateway. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to shape and build efficient learning applications, recommender systems and web services in cloud environments.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Maintain, monitor, and debug existing ML solutions written in Python
- Study and transform data science prototypes into deployable web services using Amazon AWS services.
- Design machine learning systems, specifically using recommender systems theory.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Participate in the analysis, discussion, and design of problem solutions with company leads.
Your Key Required Skills
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python.
- Experience using Github
- Solid knowledge of good practices in software development and systems design principles.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn and PyCaret)
- Experience developing and deploying machine learning applications in AWS Lambda.
- Excellent communication skills (English should be B2 or superior)
- Experience working with Scrum Teams
- Agile thinker adaptable to continuously changing priorities
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- University degree is required. BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com