We offer platform enabled solutions in supply chain.
The QA Engineer III is a detail oriented, motivated individual who working with a team will ensure the highest levels of quality assurance for our software applications. The QA Engineer III will be responsible for designing, implementing and running QA processes including automatic testing, test planning and defect tracking. The ideal candidate is a person experienced with creating repeatable and scalable testing solutions along with tracking and reporting on test results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and support the development of frameworks and operating models for building out test cases, plans and schedules.
- Design, build and implement automated testing tools and workflows.
- Develop standards and metrics for measuring testing success or failures.
- Work closely with engineering teams to incorporate testing into both code and data pipelines.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manage multiple concurrent test plans
- Conduct root cause analysis activities and risk analysis.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Drive innovation and streamline the overall testing process.
- Lead and support testing of multiple applications and dataset simultaneously
- Manage QA engineering team members
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Maintain strict data security controls and standards
- Adhere to data management best practices and maintain detailed documentation
- Experience in software development projects in various lifecycle phases include design, build, implementation and steady state.
- 8+ years of experience in working as a QA engineer
- Relevant postgraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in writing testing cases, plans and test schedules
- Experience with testing functional and non-functional components
- Effective communication skills to communicate with development teams, project stakeholders and leadership on test results and resolution tracking
- Demonstrated analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making, additionally able to make reasoned decisions in situations of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Experience with implementing and managing automated testing tools
- Experience with automated reporting and live monitoring of test cases
- Experience with day-to-day team management including onboarding, continuous training/upskilling and career development.
- Able to delegate tasks and assign workloads while communicating progress updates to leadership and other teams
- Able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Passionate about solving real problems
- Self-assured and results oriented professional with an ownership mentality
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills both virtually and in person
- Able to manage and support numerous complex projects simultaneously
- Experience working with geographically disperse teams
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully me.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org