Web Procter & Gamble
As an IT Engineer – Industrial Mobility you will design, build, test and document the mobile devices used by the operators in P&G Warehouses & Distribution Centers.
- Develop and quality assurance of device configuration templates – Templates cover OS, network configuration and installed apps
- Implementing template deployment using VMWare Workspace One
- Defining, automating and executing test protocols to confirm no negative impact of OS and app software updates (versions, patches etc…)
- Qualifying hardware bill of materials against key performance indicators
- Developing field diagnostics software that is implemented on the devices to assess health in the operation
- Developing analysis solutions (interpreting the data collected from the diagnostics agents) using low code solutions such as Power BI, Splunk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems, Business, Management Information Systems, Software Development or related field.
- English B2+.
- 1+ years of experience (hands on, can be in context of personal devices) in setting up mobile devices
- Experience (academic or industry) in using Git for source code control and DevOps CI/CD pipelines for code deployment (Preferred)
- Experience with VMWare Workspace One or other mobile device management platforms (Preferred)
- Experience (hands on) in programming languages and frameworks including one or some of Java/Kotlin (Preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud provisioning using ARM or Terraform (Preferred)
What we offer!
- We’ll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- You’ll have continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We offer you to work and be part of a multifaceted and encouraging environment.
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.pgcareers.com.