Web Recluta TalentHunter
Recluta Talenthunter es su aliada en la atracción y preparación
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic individual to be a key player in our new Bot Ops (Software Robot Operations) capability and be part of the founding team of this division based in Costa Rica. You will be trained in supporting, onboarding, and developing Robotic Process Automations. With our solid training program, you will be upskilled to excel in an exciting career in RPA and hyper-automation. As you grow with this new team, we will work with you on your career goals!
- Conduct regular Bot Health checks to ensure automations are running as expected.
- Troubleshoot automation issues using information in incident tickets, UiPath Orchestrator, logs and the team’s knowledge repository.
- Communicate with stakeholders to determine scope and impact of the automation failure, and as troubleshooting progresses.
- Determination of defect/change request, effort to resolve, and approach for resolving.
- Manage a backlog of fixes and ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and escalating for assistance when needed.
- Implement and deploy updates to the automation.
- Assess an automation’s readiness for being accepted into our support service, using checklists, and reviewing existing documentation!
- Conduct code reviews to assess the automation’s robustness, identify gaps and areas to improve, utilizing Greenlight’s standards.
- Create support “process profile sheets” that includes the purpose of the automation, high level steps, allowed support actions for this specific automation, and business workarounds.
- Create process code summaries depicting current state of the automation’s workflows, and inputs and outputs, for faster troubleshooting.
- Consume business requirements, and current and future state process designs, to then design automation flows.
- Develop or enhance existing automations using UiPath’s product suite.
- Test the automation in testing/pre-production environments.
- Create / update required documentation (e.g., Solution Design Document (SDD))
Support the Operational Team(s) during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & rollout phases.
Skills and competencies needed:
- English speaking proficiency- written and verbal (B2+ or higher)
- Some experience with coding and software testing (through work or school, e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any other related university degree)
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills Great at self-managing tasks and prioritizing
- Great customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Growth/continuous learning mindset and collaborative team player
Why Work for this company:
- 100% remote
- People first culture
- Compensation in US dollars
- Hardware setup for working from home
- Training and certification allowances
- Personal time off for vacations, study leave, personal time, etc.
- Health insurance benefits
- Unique growth opportunities
- Internet Service Provider benefit
- Multiple fun virtual team-building events
- Annual celebration
- Eligibility to participate in annual bonus
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com