Provides first-level help desk technical support in a collaborative work environment utilizing phone, chat, text, video, and email communication methods. Ensures high-level customer satisfaction by analyzing problems with technologies sold or supported by our company. Proficient in problem-solving using their technical knowledge and the knowledge gained through collaboration. Utilizes team collaboration, diagnostic tools, service aids, product schematics, and all other available product information to assess and resolve equipment failures or issues. Is considered a subject matter expert in one or two product technologies.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responds to incoming support incidents (i.e., telephone, chat, email, text, and video) in a timely, professional manner.
• Evaluates incoming issues and give assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation.
• Makes entries for incoming issues and all activities that pertain to any existing problems within the incident tracking system. Entries are accurate, and detailed and include all required fields
• Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• Utilizes correct escalation procedures on all irresolvable issues outside the range of his/her expertise
• Review all technical information about supported products, including new and updated information as it becomes available
• Utilizes available lab equipment and other resources to troubleshoot issues effectively. Returns resources to proper working condition when through
• Maintains/renews industry certifications
• Performs other duties as assigned
BS Degree, technical school graduate, electronics training, or equivalent experience
• 3 years technical experience doing hands-on electronics repair • One of the following Industry certifications: A+, Network+, MCTS, Security +, MCSA, CCNA, Linux +
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com