Web Smash Costa Rica
Agents for Tech professionals.
Smash Costa Rica is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to collaborate with Delivery Team members, provide technical testing of software application functionality, build and deploy automated testing processes, write and maintain automated testing scripts. Develops, establishes, and applies quality assurance testing standards and measures within our organization.
This is a remote position.
1. Design and Execute Tests – QA Engineer will design automated tests to validate applications/software by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios. Create thorough test execution reports. Enforces the maintenance of test case coverage for all test projects.
2. Collaborate – QA Engineer will collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems, communicate with customers and team members to support deployed software and participate in the Agile Delivery team ceremonies.
3. Identify and Report Bugs – QA Engineer will analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. Document and deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
4. Identify Quality Issues – QA Engineer will analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect software or applications, learn the applications that will be tested and create supporting documentation of results.
5. Documentation – QA Engineer will assist in updating and maintaining process documentation, learn how to develop test plans, regressions test cases and complete successful test runs and understand QA’s role in the software development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of scripting language and automation experience.
- Experience with test automation technologies and frameworks, ideally Selenium.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and automation techniques.
- Experience developing test plans and test cases by analyzing requirements and design documents.
- Experience with manual and automated software testing approaches.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Skill in clearly communicating complex concepts verbally and in writing, and in translating technical details into understandable terms for less technical audiences.
- Detail oriented.
- Expert in QA practices and strategies.
Who we are?
We are agents for tech professionals in Costa Rica that help them build careers in the United States.
We believe in long-lasting relationships with our talent. We invest time getting to know them as individuals and understanding what they are looking for as their professional next step.
We aim to find the perfect match. As agents, we make sure to pair our talent with our US clients, not only by their technical skills but as a cultural fit. Our core competency is to find the right talent, fast.
We purposefully move away from the “contractor” or “outsourcing” type of relationship. Our clients don’t want contractors or “just a service.” Neither does our talent.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org