We are looking for the next Senior Android Developer, in charge of the definition and implementation of various key technology pieces. This person will participate in the product definition phase, daily scrums, grooming sessions, and story refining to give the best results to our clients.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Minimum 5 years of experience (desired) with Android development (primarily Kotlin).
- Deep understanding of Android SDK, performance, and optimization (ie. AsyncTasks, Adapters, Fragments, Activities, Threading, etc.).
- Comfortable with integrating RESTful web APIs and JSON.
- Experience with planning and writing technical documentation.
- Strong understanding of mobile user interface guidelines and best practices.
- Problem Solving
- Have a voice in the architectural definition and implementation of various key technology pieces
- Participate in the product definition phase, daily scrums, grooming sessions, and story refining
- Implement robust unit tests, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- The position requires including and implementing Agile Scrum development methodologies in every research, analysis, prototyping, and interfaces development initiatives
- Translate business requirements into technical design specifications
- Use git to create pull requests, review code, and merge branches
- SYKES Tech Academy
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical Services
- Aso SYKES
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a SourcingCostaRica@sykes.com