The Service Desk analyst provides the first response to Incidents as they’re created. We are looking for candidates who are challenging hungry, want to grow their skills, and seeking diverse a role in IT.
- 1 year of experience in technical support roles
- Basic Relevant Networking and/or Systems Certifications
- Experience with Cisco, Microsoft Systems, Citrix, Service Now, CommVault, Rancid, HP printers, Windows print server, Active Directory, nested distribution/AD groups, or other IT-specific vendors is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills for problem-solving and quantitative analysis.
- Provide concise, timely, accurate, informative, and logical documentation that follows the Incident Response Lifecycle.
- Communicating with customers and vendors, providing clear communication, setting expectations, and coordinating support.
- To escalate to management and field client escalation.
- Utilize, learn, and manage applications, software, and systems as part of day-to-day responsibilities.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Permanent Work at Home.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Please Attach Your CV
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a SourcingCostaRica@sykes.com