Reclutamiento y selección
Talento Selectivo is looking for Dole Shared Services Ltd.
IT Risk & Compliance Specialist
Support the Implementation of up-to-date “Dole” ITGC SOX frameworks, including the areas of IT Risk, Privacy & Compliance based on best practices as COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO. To be a subject matter expert in risk and controls interacting with other ICFR and ITGC functions and areas within Dole plc globally, IT Teams and the line-of-business accordingly to ensure adequate understanding and the consistent application of policies, standards, processes, framework and practices for proper Risk, Privacy & Compliance with Laws and Regulations specially (SOX, GDPR, IT Regulations related).
The SOX team works in a collaborative manner and role requires strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley IT Audits requirements and COSO framework, experience with risk assessment, deficiency evaluation, IT General controls, interface controls, report testing and automated business process controls with exploration of manual controls and SOX control advisories.
Coordinate and support activities with the ICFR – ITGC Americas Director
Support the implementation of ICFR – ITGC SOX program in accordance with COSO 2013 Framework. By assisting in evaluating, reinforcing, and promoting the SOX 404 and 302 program standards and approaches for documentation control design, evaluation, and effectiveness testing.
• Support the implementation of SOX Scoping and Risk Assessments and ICFR – ITGC Cycle activities
• Responsible for walkthroughs, testing, remediation and reporting for IT Controls, including IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interfaces, Reports and End-User computer controls, IT Tool testing and maintain SOX work paper tool
• Assist in evaluation and resolving findings (internal and external audits)
• Assist in the design, implementation, and continuous monitoring of SOX IT program, IT Risk, Privacy and Compliance control activities.
• Support the coordination of Dole plc ICFR – ITGC testing and audits activities in conjunction with relevant functions and third parties.
• Regular reporting preparation on status and performance of ICFR – ITGC SOX program. Maintain the ITFR – ITGC tool
• Support the implementation of global IT policies, standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines, and Remediation Plans in conjunction with the ICFR – ITGC office.
• Develop value-added relationships with process owners and make recommendations for process improvement. Drive efficiencies by seeking opportunities for centralization, globalization, and automation.
• Degree level or above in Computer Science Management of Information Systems or Accounting management
• Advanced English
• Minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience in SOX IT Audits, IT Risk & Compliance audits, and frameworks implementation, in large companies.
• Strong IT audit or IT controls experience and end-to-end SOX Program
• Ability to communicate technical relevant information to non-technical personnel.
• Strong in documentation and reporting (Power BI, QSoftware, Fastpath, GRC tools)
• Knowledge of frameworks such as SOX IT Control Objectives, COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO 2700x
• CISA certification desirable (Certified Information System Auditor)
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com