Web World Fuel Services
World Fuel Services is a leader in the global energy industry.
The IT Operations department at World Fuel Services is responsible for managing and maintaining high levels of availability of LAN, WAN, Voice and Video infrastructure, AWS Cloud infrastructure services used by employees worldwide.
- Required demonstrable expertise in the following technologies and protocols:
Routers and Switches
Next generation firewalls such as Fortinet
AWS ELB and NLB Load Balancers
WAN accelerator technologies-DNS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, Spanning Tree, IPSec, Tunnels, ACLs, WAN acceleration, traffic shaping, QoS
- Public SSL Certificates Management, including Multi-Domain SSL Certificates
- Variety of network topologies (i.e. MPLS, SDWAN, VPN, VLAN, etc.)
- General expertise on Cloud based solutions like AWS, Azure and others (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Hands-on experience with AWS networking services including VPC, transit gateway, direct connect, Route 53, load balancers, and security groups
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills and coordinate tasks within the team and across third party vendors.
- Experience in network automation utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Python, or other languages
- Excellent troubleshooting skills from L3 to L7
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- 3 or more years in traditional networking and 2 or more years in the cloud. Design, implementation, and management of typical enterprise network technologies
- English Advanced-Fully Bilingual
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, or related discipline
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita wfscorp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.