Web World Fuel Services
World Fuel Services is a leader in the global energy industry.
In this role you will be part of a team that focuses on all employee IT needs ranging from computer and software support, installations, configurations, and the sites technical equipment ranging from video conferencing, printers, scanners, screens, telephones, mobile devices (tablets and phones), and other peripherals.
- End User Device support and administration (Windows, Mac’s, iOS, phones/tablets)
- Provide white glove service support for C-Levels and Executive members of the organization and their Assistants
- Maintain operational services of the Miami office IT systems (conference rooms, computer systems, screens/monitors, telephones, printers, etc..)
- Provide exceptional employee onboarding experience through the delivery and readiness of all computer equipment, software, and login accounts.
- Maintain asset management and inventory of all computer equipment (provisioning/de-provisioning of end-user computer systems)
- Ensure all conference rooms IT services are operational and professionally equipped
- Coordinate and moderate town halls and video conferences as required
- 3 years of experience delivering IT services in similar role
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, or related disc
- Expert in computer systems and Operating Systems (Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, etc…)
- Strong Active Directory, Office Applications, and Office 365
- English Advanced-Fully Bilingual
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita wfscorp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.