Web World Fuel Services
World Fuel Services is a leader in the global energy industry.
In this role the candidate is responsible for providing development services for the integration of applications with our Cloud Content Management product (Box).
- Perform and lead, a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments.
- Architect, design and implement highly available and scalable enterprise solutions that can match WFS volume
- Utilize the expertise in Java frameworks including Spring, REST
- Solve problems in straightforward situations; analyze possible solutions using technical experience and
judgment and precedents.
- Uses discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues and assignments
- Contributes to establish team goals and OKR fulfillment strategies an execution
- Organizes internal conferences / talks to share knowledge across squads
- Interface with Business, application owners, developers and project managers
- Plan, schedule and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines.
- Review technical designs and perform code review
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support
- Proven skills and Hands-on programming experience in Java, Spring, multi-threading, REST, Data Caching Services, DB schema design and data access technologies
- English Advanced-Fully Bilingual
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita wfscorp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.