Web World Fuel Services
World Fuel Services is a leader in the global energy industry.
- Work closely with strategic clients to help with their mission-critical projects and suggest best-practice architectural designs in line with their long-term business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to add value to new and existing clients.
- Provides technical leadership, deep security, technology and architecture expertise.
- Designs and defines AWS architectures for new secure cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures.
- Ability to develop technical roadmaps for future AWS cloud implementations.
- Design, test, certify and document new cloud services, environments and systems.
- Mentor other members of the cloud engineering team.
- Follow industry trends and build proof of concepts leveraging new cloud services.
- 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of complex cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud infrastructure, including networking, VPCs, VGWs, VPNs, DNS. AWS preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standard DevOps tools (CI/CD, Git, scripting, Gradle, Maven, Chef, git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- English Advanced-Fully Bilingual
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita wfscorp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.